CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Mess


Mom: Savannah! What are you doing!?!?
Savannah: Making a nest.
Mom: You mean a MESS!
Savannah: NO! A nest. Like a bird. Birds fly around and gather lots of different things from different places, then they bring them to their house and make a big nest to live in. (Points to MESS) That's MY nest. 

5 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Oh that is so so funny! Such a smarty pants! Love her!

Greg♥Amelia said...

CUTE! I like the explanation ;)

Emily and Estevan said...

She is so funny and smart! She probably learned this on Diego! I am surprised she didn't tell you it was a Scarlet Mckaws (spelling?) nest!

The Cali Family said...

hahaha I just love her sensible answer! :) Smart girl you have there!

Carrie said...

How funny! And that scene totally reminded me of the mess Pierce makes every day! Glad to know he's not alone! :)