DATE NIGHTS ARE A MUST!!!
Thanks to my super generous parents, who came out to our house and watched BOTH girls, Paul and I just had a wonderful relaxing date night that included coffee and delicious desserts at AJs.
I didn't know they had cupcakes at AJs. If you didn't know, that's my new obsession! I tried "bananas foster," and it was super yum!
As fun and rewarding as parenting is, I think most would agree with me when I say it can also be stressful and slightly overwhelming at times. It's amazing what an hour or two out of the house can do. For me, it's like a little time out that gives me a chance to refresh and re energize for the 2 cuties waiting back at home.
Thanks again mom and dad. Paul and I appreciate the time together, and I think your granddaughters appreciate the refreshed, relaxed parents returning home to them.
(Clearly this picture has nothing to do with my post, I just LOVE her)


2 comments:
Agreed!! Super cute picture of Addy, by the way! ;)
Love the pictures of the girls. The little leggings look so cute with her onesie! Dad and I enjoyed being with your adorable little girls.
Post a Comment