CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Getting big

Big Yawn
She LOVES being carried around in the Bjorn. She would probably live in it if my back would let her.

The next thing she loves is her bath. It's so nice because Savannah was the opposite, and I always dreaded it. I think Addy would stay in there all day and night. Must be because of ALL that extra fulid I had while I was pregnant with her. The ultrasound techs. always called it her olympic sized swimming pool. She likes me to leave the water running a little so she can watch it, I think she also likes the sound. She likes any type of noise, running water, the blow dryer, the vacuum, etc.

She's LEARNING to like tummy time. Today she actually enjoyed it. She was having fun grabbing at her toys and rubbing her face on her "softie" (named by Savannah)."


2 comments:

Alerie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! Loved all the pics!!

Unknown said...

What a little doll she is!

The baby Bjorn saved my life with fussy twins...too bad two babies don't fit in there!