CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Savannah's First Ballet Class

A few weeks ago, I was talking to my mom and I mentioned possibly signing Savannah up for ballet. Well, Savannah overheard me, and that's all she has been talking about for 2 weeks, ballet school! I decided I would try it out and see if she was really interested, or just liked the idea of it.

Today was her first day, and she loved it! She has never done any class by herself, so I was a little nervous how she would handle it, but she was in love with her teacher right away and walked right in.







Funny side note: Last night I was trying her outfit on her and I told her she looked just like Angelina Ballerina (who is a mouse from a book made into a cartoon on channel 8 that she loves!) She looked at me and said, "I LOVE BEING A MOUSE!!!"

6 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

How fun! I've been wanting to get Gracie in a dance class but held off because I thought I'd be doing daycare but now I can!! Where is Savannah taking her classes at? I'll have to get the info from you! Savannah looks so beautiful and so amazingly grown up in her cute litle outfit. I bet you had so much fun watching!

Envymycooking said...

Megan- You won the mommy and me apron give away. Please contact us envy.my.cooking@gmail.com for your info. Congrats

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh!!! I am SO happy Savannah is taking class with Makenzie. I am sure Makenzie is thrilled to have a friend in there! They look so stinking adorable!! I was with Makenzie yesterday and she was talking about dance and all her new friends. This just made me so happy and bonus I got to see my adorable niece!! I love being an auntie!

Carrie said...

She is too funny! And she is going to make the cutest ballerina around!

Emily and Estevan said...

two things, first of all, Savannah is way to stinkin cute! I love her outfit (it only took an hour to pick out)! Second, I am so jealous you won the apron! It is so cute!

Alerie said...

I'm so glad you guys came!! The girls will have so much fun. Savannah is adorable!! I told my mom about her saying she was 16 and she thought it was the funniest thing ever and I have smiled all day thinking about her saying she loves being a mouse!! SO CUTE!!