Paul, Megan, Savannah, and Addelyn
Megan you definitely have two really cute girls!! Addelyn looks so sweet in this picture and I love that picture of Savannah, she looks so happy!! Can't wait to see how miss Addelyn is doing. I'm always thinking and praying for your sweet family.
Love you Megs..... Hope you are doing well!
ampcarMADE my day! I definitely don't look at faces ANYWHERE near that cute all day! I am lucky to get a smile from my students!
Yes, they are! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Megan you definitely have two really cute girls!! Addelyn looks so sweet in this picture and I love that picture of Savannah, she looks so happy!! Can't wait to see how miss Addelyn is doing. I'm always thinking and praying for your sweet family.
Love you Megs..... Hope you are doing well!
ampcar
MADE my day! I definitely don't look at faces ANYWHERE near that cute all day! I am lucky to get a smile from my students!
Yes, they are! ;)
Post a Comment