CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

And we're back!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Katie B. said...

Congrats Megan! I hope it's a smooth one for you :)

Anonymous said...

Well, It's about time you posted some more cute pics of your baby #1

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! When are you due?

mary said...

congrats!!! Big sisters are the best :)

Tara said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Carrie said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!

Alerie said...

OH MY GOSH MEGAN!!!! I am SO excited for you. YAY!! Savannah is going to be such a good big sister. When are you due? I really wanted to get together with you over the break, but we were so busy before Christmas with Graduations/Christmas parties and then we have been passing a nasty cold back and forth since 2 days after Christmas. I was the last one to get rid of it this week and I think it is FINALLY gone!! Ugh!! Please let me know if you need me to take Savannah so you can get some rest or if you are not feeling well. I am home all day so you can always call me last minute if you need to and we live so close. Well, congrats again!! That is so exciting!!

Jodi and Shaun said...

Congratulations Megan!! I'm so happy for you and Paul!! So fun!!

Kristin & Tim said...

Congratulations, Megan! So exciting!!! When are you due? Tim and I just had our second, a baby girl,4 weeks 2 days early, on January 19!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan!! I am so excited for you!!

Brett and Rachel said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! So excited for you!