CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

I tried

to take some Christmas pictures of my little monkey.

I was pretty unsuccessful, but I did end up with some cute action shots.

Here are a few.






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

LOVE the tights! So. Dang. Cute.

Carrie said...

Love the boots! You got some really cute photos!

Anonymous said...

i'm missing your blog!! it's a regular part of my morning routine! Come back! :D

Kacie and Cody said...

Megs! I would love for her to be in my class! I have actually had alot of parents ask about there 2 year olds I am considering doing a class for 2 year olds. I will let you know if I get enough to open a class. I miss you Megs! I hope all is going well for you guys!