This child LOVES animals.
Meet Buzz Buzz.
Buzz was my classroom pet that I reluctantly brought home one weekend to take care of.
It was love at first sight.
Now every guinea pig/rodent looking creature is a Buzz Buzz.
We take trips to Petsmart just to look at all the Buzzes.
Sadly Buzz Buzz passed away from old age shortly after I brought him home : ( At least it didn't happen on my watch.
Maybe someday Savannah will have a Buzz Buzz of her own.
Meet Buzz Buzz.
Buzz was my classroom pet that I reluctantly brought home one weekend to take care of.
It was love at first sight.
Now every guinea pig/rodent looking creature is a Buzz Buzz.
We take trips to Petsmart just to look at all the Buzzes.
Sadly Buzz Buzz passed away from old age shortly after I brought him home : ( At least it didn't happen on my watch.
Maybe someday Savannah will have a Buzz Buzz of her own.


3 comments:
How sad and sweet at the same time! That picture is perfect, and crackin' me up! RIP, Buzz Buzz.
Poor Buzz Buzz! Good thing he didn't die when you had him! I know it was a concern! I hope you didn't have to be the one to find him dead in your classroom!
Oh My Gosh... you are brave! How Sad that little Buzz Buzz died :(
Post a Comment