Savannah is so in love with our dogs! She will watch and reach out to them from across the room. This morning I had her on the couch with Chief and she was having such a blast. She was petting him, pulling on his ears, trying to bite him, and laughing hysterically the entire time!
Here are a few pictures of Savannah with her Great Grandma Jacque. Sometimes Savannah will give me a look and she will look just like her great grandma.
Awww Cheify Poo! He is such a good dog, I am glad him and Savannah love eachother. He just looks like a big ol slug there taking all the abuse from his little sis :)
4 comments:
Awww Cheify Poo! He is such a good dog, I am glad him and Savannah love eachother. He just looks like a big ol slug there taking all the abuse from his little sis :)
I love how comfortable Savannah is with dogs. She needs to come over again soon because Roxy misses her!
So Cute! I love the one of Savannah laughing with Chief:) It's great that she's so comfortable around animals!
Post a Comment