CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long Blog! : )

I definitely need to blog more often so I don't end up with so many pictures to post at once! I thought I would just post a few to catch up to date, but I couldn't decide....so once again, lots and lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure! :)

Savannah had her 4 month appointment on August 5th. She weighs 15. 8 lbs. (85%) and is 26 inches long (95%)! She continues to be a long legged baby just like her mommy and daddy. Dr. James says that she is a very healthy, happy baby. She shows her personality more and more everyday and it's so fun to see what a little person she is turning into.

Just yesterday my sister was over hanging out and Savannah was taking a nap. When she woke up I went in, got her and as I was carrying her out into the loft, she heard her Auntie Em's voice. As soon as she saw her she put both of her arms out towards Em and reached for her. It was the sweetest thing. It was the first time she actually reached out for someone. She really, really loves her auntie!

Last week I started my job at Desert Sun Child Development Center. I'm teaching a parent/toddler interaction class and I could not be more excited. The people I'll be working with are so friendly and helpful and have made me feel right at home already. It is an amazing school and I'm eager for Savannah to attend Desert Sun when she is old enough.

I start my other job through City of Mesa the first week of September. If any of you mommies are looking for some fun, inexpensive activities for your little ones, you should look into the city of mesa programs.
http://www.cityofmesa.org/ Check in the time-out for the fun classes they offer. I am teaching Uno Dos Tres on Mondays, Babies and Mommies in Motion and Kids in Motion on Wednesdays, and Preschool Picasso on Fridays!!

Even though I will miss teaching, I'm so thankful that I'll be able to spend so much time at home with Savannah this year.

Savannah and mommy
The Swiatkowski Family
Sun bathing at McKenzie's birthday party
Chloe and "Nanna"

Here are a few pictures of her nursery for those of you that have been asking! Didn't my mom do such a good job?

Daddy's girl



Savannah has become such an animal lover! She loves to play with the doggies.

Playtime on mommy and daddy's floor

Savannah and daddy making a mess out of cereal

All clean!!

I'm pooped!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is TOO cute and getting SOOO big!!! Her and Cam are going to have the BEST time! :o) I didn't realize you were taking a year off...that's so nice because you will really get to bond with Savannah more! I love her room...we are almost done Cameron's up here in PA...its so funny cause Savannah's room is light pink and dark pink with white trim and Cam's is light blue and dark blue with white trim...and then all of his jungle stuff!!! haha I can't wait to hang the leaves and vines to make it look like a jungle...I got animal stick ons for the walls...anyway REALLY long comment...but YAY for you...paul and Savannah and ofcourse the doggies!

Jacque said...

She is so big and so cute! I love the nursery too. I cant wait till our little guys are here!

SloneFamily said...

Megs, I love when you do all of the pictures... they are so fun to look at. She is at the cutest age ever, I LOVE it!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Megan! I'm so glad to see you in these pictures with Savannah! I feel like you aren't in them very often! Savannah is such a cutie and I love that picture with her on the couch with your dog & her adorable hat! What a cute picture!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Savannah is so cute. She is growing so fast. Can you make her slow down so Gracie can catch up with her?! I love all the pictures and her cute little outfits!