So hopefully I don't put a horrible curse on myself for announcing this, but Savannah has slept through the entire night (9-6:30) in her crib for 3 nights in a row! I can't believe what a great little baby she is. She is such a sweetheart and I couldn't ask for a more precious little girl. She now loves chewing on her hands and being part of any and every conversation going on around her. She will just sit, smile, and coo as everyone around her talks and laughs. She is becoming very aware of what is going on around her and it is so fun to see her be "involved" in what we are doing.

On another VERY exciting note.......one of my best friends since the 5th grade got engaged this past weekend and I am soooooooooooooooo excited for her and her fiance! She was absolutely glowing when I had lunch with her yesterday and it made me so happy- CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
4 comments:
Yay! Savannah is such a good baby! I hope Gracie will be like her.
Ok, you and Jenna both make me sick how good of sleepers your babies are!! Savannah is so sweet, I Love her. What are you doing this weekend? We should hang out or go lay out at the pool (only to tan our arms that is;)). We'll see if the other girls are not busy either, that would be fun. Congrats to Sarah!! ( I think I know her)
Hey Megan!! It is Alerie. I was on my sister's myspace and saw that you had a blog. Well, I just wanted to say hi and tell you that little Savannah is too cute. We are debating starting a blog. You are so lucky that she is sleeping through the night. I am so ready for Makenzie to be doing that. Are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? I'd love to hear from you (alerielauren@yahoo.com). Well, your little family is perfect!! Tell Paul I said hi.
She is such a sweetie! You are so lucky she's sleeping through the night! That's the best! I definately want to come Wednesday night and have Jeff watch the kids, that would be a nice break! I'll bring Lacey though. Let me know if I can bring anything! Talk to ya soon! :)
Post a Comment