CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Maine Vacation

Our Maine vacation was absolutely awesome. It was definitely hard to come home to the gross heat after spending two weeks at the beach with absolutely perfect weather! I took so many pictures and I can't decide what to post.....so here are a bunch! Bare with me. :)


My parents are so sweet (and maybe a little crazy). They gave Paul and I the master bedroom while we were there. It overlooked the beach and was so peaceful. My poor dad- I think he only got one night in this room. What a guy!

The view from our bed!
Strollin' around Old Orchard Beach- we walked to "Beach Bagels" almost every morning!

Bath Time
Crazy curly hair
Out to breakfast in her "Life Is Good Shirt." "Life is Good" is definitely my new favorite store. I love the motto. I don't know why we don't have the stores out here- but they definately fit in Maine.
Laying out on the beach
Resting with daddy

Her first of many steps on the beach
Savannah's footprint next to daddy's footprint
I love this picture
This is where Savannah slept every single night, right on grandpa's chest. Spoiled Little girl wasn't put down the entire vacation. Spoiled mommy and daddy got a weeks worth of amazing sleep! We didn't wake up earlier than 8:30 once!! It was weird going to sleep at night and not waking up until the morning. :)
You can't go to Maine without getting a moose outfit- thanks grandma, you spoil me!


I had so much fun watching the boys play football and fish on the beach. I'm sure it's nice for my dad to finally have some boys that will do those things with him.
Grandpa and Savannah's matching Maine jerseys
Sleeping with Aunt Emi
Eating yummy Italian from Amatos (one of our favorites) on the balcony
Mr. President! We were driving by the Bush compound in Kennebunkport and sure enough they were getting on their boat to head down to the pier.

My sister and I would walk the beach every day. One day we walked a little too far and almost had to call my dad to come pick us up.
On the way to BOSTON!Outside Fenway Park- WE LOVE FENWAY AND WE LOVE THE SOX!!!!

I have a really good picture of everyone inside at the game but for some reason it's not letting me post it!


We ate lunch at the actual Cheers Bar!
Savannah was such a trooper the entire time. I was a little nervous for the flights but she was great. The first flight was a red eye and she slept the entire time! On the way home she didn't really sleep at all but she was so content. She looked and books and played with a little girl across the aisle nearly the entire time.

The cottage
My favorite picture!!
This is my mom's dream house- we have similar taste!!

It really was difficult to come home after such a wonderful vacation. The cottage started feeling like home and it was sad packing up all our stuff. Thanks mom and dad for an amazing trip. We really enjoyed ourselves and loved every minute of it!!!

7 comments:

SloneFamily said...

OMG! I am seriously in shock how different she looks. I know I already told you, but holy Cow. Well we will see ya on Wednesday Morning :)

Unknown said...

What a fun vacation! I wish my family would take trips like that!
Savannah is already getting so big! She is adorable. I love her hair curly.

Jenna said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how big Savannah is getting and she is just cuter than ever! We definately need another girls night soon! Hopefully before Lacey comes! I'm excited for Paul's birthday dinner on Saturday! See ya soon!

Katie B. said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great vacation!!! I bet it was so nice to get out of the heat. Savannah is already getting soo big - she is so adorable!

Grandpa and Grandma said...

We love looking at your blog and miss it when you don't update it daily! We loved having you guys come to Maine and wish you were still here!

Kacie and Cody said...

Aaaaahhh!! Meggie, your little girl is soooo cute!!! I want to see her in person so bad! I miss you and I can't wait until we get together....someday! haha :) Your family is so cute. Tell Paul I said hi.

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

How fun megan! I love these pictures! Your room looks so nice & the view is beautiful! I love the pictures with your husband sleeping with your little girl!