CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Favorite Christmas yet

We woke up Christmas morning to Savannah, "He did come! He did come! LOOK mom and dad!"

I am so in love with them.

Fun, fun, fun, opening presents with the family.
Paul and I truly enjoy finding the perfect gift for each person. We started shopping in September this year!

Savannah is so proud of her new big girl bike from Grandma and BaBop.
Me on the other hand, there's NO WAY she's old enough for a big girl bike.
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addelyn's most favorite gift, Sophie the Giraffe.
If you have a little one and don't have this giraffe, you're missing out.
I don't know what it is about this thing, but all the raving reviews were right. She's in love. 
Hot stuff cruisin in her Barbie Jeep from Papa.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your girls are so cute!!