CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Em's Wedding

Before I start posting pictures from our vacation, I thought I'd start with a few pics. I've been meaning to post forever.

The past few months have been very busy and fun, now everything is settling back down into normal routine again.

Here are a few pictures from Emily's wedding. I can't wait to see what amazing shots the photographer capture of her beautiful day. It was so much fun being able to be such a big part of my little sister's wedding and the planning leading up to the day. She was the most gorgeous bride and the wedding was picture perfect.

We were a little nervous about Savannah being the flower girl, not only because she is strong willed and only likes to do activities that are HER idea, but because for nearly 3 months before the wedding, she would have a tremendous meltdown at the site of her dress, because it was green, not pink or purple. If we tried to put it on her, she would start crying and yanking it off her, telling us she didn't like it. What was weird, is that it was really out of character for her. I still pick out her clothes every day and she rarely cares what she's wearing. But there was something about that dress that she did NOT like. We even had purple dresses on standby in case she wouldn't put it on. But, when it came down to it, she was a trooper. She put the dress on without a single complaint, and danced the night away at the reception until nearly 10:00!

Congratulations Emily and Stev. Thank you for letting all 3 of us share your day with you.







1 comment:

Carrie said...

Stunning is an understatement! I can't wait to see more!