CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

So behind

I've been so behind on blogging, unfortunately, I'm not making up for it today. Here's why I've been so behind...

My little sister is now married!

My little sister and her husband (CRAZY- that's the first time I've said that) both graduated from ASU, Em with her BA, Stev with his Masters!

Paul and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!

I got to enjoy my second Mother's Day!

I am now officially a Stay at Home Mom. Sadly, I taught my last class at Desert Sun Child Development Center, desertsun.org, well for now at least.

I finished SLG 102 and enrolled for 201 and 202 this summer! We'll see how that goes, 3 hours of sign language 4 days a week, 8 months pregnant in 115 degree weather, hmmmmm. But, for now I'm excited about it.

Paul finished his 2nd to last semester of school!

I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting, it has been one exciting/ busy thing after another around here!

I have lots of fun pictures to share. Maybe I can update tonight. I've been busy trying to get my house, that has been neglected for 3 months, back in shape! That's quite a task, saying house keeping is not my strength, but it is a new goal, so gotta stick to it!





4 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Yay! I love all the new and exciting things that are happening in your life! I'm excited for you to be at home now and to keep me company and sane!

Carrie said...

Tons of fun things happening! I'm sooo glad you are staying at home! It is without a doubt THE BEST! I hope we can get together more now!

Alerie said...

Wow, you have lots of exciting things happening. How fun for your sister. Tell her congrats for me. That will be so fun for you to stay home. Especially right now before the baby is born so you and Savannah can have some time together before the new little girl arrives. We still need to get together. Let me know when is good for you. AND if you need any help, please let me know.

Brett and Rachel said...

WOW! So many fun things lately! I don't know how you handled all that at once. I'd be ripping my hair out! I'm way impressed!