CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Always Time For Fun



We have been super busy lately!

School and work for Paul.

Work and school (WHICH I LOVE) for me.

And for Savannah....well, pretty much just livin' the great life of a 1 and 1/2 year old- Hangin' out with GAMA and BOPBOP, obsessing over balls, watching Lilo and Stitch, finding every "pretty" (bracelet and or hair tie) in the house to accesorize with, FINALLY enjoying the park now and then if it drops below 100 by 6:00, school, Little Gym...............like I said, LIVIN' THE LIFE!


I definitely need a good update, but for now this will have to do. I have my first Sign test tonight and I'm hearing this on the monitor, "Out......Out......I want out!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging again! I love to go on site and see a new blog! You're so right, the life of a l l/2 year old is pretty great! Love, Mom