CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's been forever

So I have not been a good blogger...this I know. I'm not sure the reason. I just haven't been motivated to do it, but now I'm kicking myself. I love using this blog as a way to keep track of our memories.
I am, back to blogging! Hopefully more regularly.
Today was a VERY fun day for us. Maybe more fun for me than Savannah, but it's a toss up. It was Savannah's first day of school. Well, kind of. The school I teach at offers a wonderful parent, toddler program that Savannah gets to participate in this year. I actually teach this class on Tuesdays, but it was so great to go today as a parent, not a teacher. : )

5 comments:

Jenna said...

How Fun!! Savannah is such a doll! I love her hair! It's getting so long! Can't wait to see you for grey's!!

Unknown said...

AH. She is just getting too big too fast! Is this an all day thing everyday? Or just a few times per week? Looks fun even though she got paint on her cute shirt!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

It's just one day a week for 2 hours! Just a little intro. to preschool for toddlers and their parents. It's great because it gives me the chance to devote ALL my attention to her for that 2 hours. The paint came out! :)

Carrie said...

Congratulations Savannah! What a big girl going to school! Okay this post is a wake up call! That little girl is growing up too fast! I am missing out. Let's try to get together before Pierce's party.

Jodi and Shaun said...

That is so fun Megan!! Savannah is getting so big and so freaking cute!!