I'm jealous you already have your tree up! We're slacking over here! Levi promised that by this weekend he will help me put it up. So hopefully soon! I love all the Christmas decorations. It's just a lot of work putting it up!
I do love this time of year, but I dread actually pulling the box out of the attic and putting it all up. But it is so worth it after, because your house is so much Warmer and Cozier with Christmas decorations!
Yeah it's hot chocolate. It's made with white chocolate. I just got it from my Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook if you have that already or I think you can get it online I'm sure.
Hey girl... sorry I forgot to text you back yesterday! That sounds like fun though, I say we do it at someone's house though so we don't have to spend a ton of money, that way each of us can just bring something! Just let me know for sure when everyone wants to do it so I can make sure to tell Jeff so he can watch the kids! Talk to ya soon! Oh and my sis was wondering when she gets her pampered chef stuff? If you have it I can come pick it up cause I'm usually out and about and your house is pretty close to mine, just let me know!
I am so jealous of your Christmas decor. We aren't putting any of ours up this year since we'll literally be gone for 3 weeks of the month. It just doesn't feel the same! :(
6 comments:
I'm jealous you already have your tree up! We're slacking over here! Levi promised that by this weekend he will help me put it up. So hopefully soon! I love all the Christmas decorations. It's just a lot of work putting it up!
I do love this time of year, but I dread actually pulling the box out of the attic and putting it all up. But it is so worth it after, because your house is so much Warmer and Cozier with Christmas decorations!
Yeah it's hot chocolate. It's made with white chocolate. I just got it from my Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook if you have that already or I think you can get it online I'm sure.
Hey girl... sorry I forgot to text you back yesterday! That sounds like fun though, I say we do it at someone's house though so we don't have to spend a ton of money, that way each of us can just bring something! Just let me know for sure when everyone wants to do it so I can make sure to tell Jeff so he can watch the kids! Talk to ya soon! Oh and my sis was wondering when she gets her pampered chef stuff? If you have it I can come pick it up cause I'm usually out and about and your house is pretty close to mine, just let me know!
BTW... Your Christmas tree looks so pretty! Such cute pics... who are those little kids though? I think you've told me before but I forget!
I am so jealous of your Christmas decor. We aren't putting any of ours up this year since we'll literally be gone for 3 weeks of the month. It just doesn't feel the same! :(
Post a Comment